You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
Known problems with this site’s accessibility
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- PDF documents may not be fully accessible to screen reader software
- some pages may contain minor errors such as incorrect heading hierarchy, empty headings, or broken anchor links
- some content in complex tables may be hard to understand.
We recommend visiting AbilityNet for advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This website was last tested in July 2021. As part of the testing process, a set of representative sample pages was identified that contained the most commonly used page templates and components. As improvements were made these pages were re-tested using a mixture of automated and manual procedures to review the impact of the improvements.
We are following guidance from the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
Help us make this website more accessible
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of our website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This statement was written in July 2021.